Objectives of the Basque Society of Victimology.
1. To promote scientific knowledge on all psychological, health, juridical and sociological aspects affecting victims.
2. To design prevention, intervention and reparation programs to help the improvement of the treatment towards victims.
3. To provide assistance and collaboration to any public institution in charge or interested in policies of protection, support, reparation and justice towards victims.
4. To organize scientific meetings among professionals of different background, including researchers, practitioners, victims and policy makers.
5. To train, in collaboration with the university, to professionals, volunteers and members of the community in contact with victims.